Halloween is just around the corner! It is time to decorate the front yard, make some DIY Halloween decoration, dress oneself up as someone or something else under a costume, start preparing your favorite “potion” and sent out those scary invitations. Let’s go Trick or Treating!
But the scariest night of the year is not just for trick or treating…for an introvert like myself, it is much more. Depending on the type of introvert you are you love it or just hate it. I love it! It is the best night to “be yourself” (or even someone else you have always wanted to be, maybe a character from a movie or book. It is that time to have fun with family and friends (without any judgments). It is the night when new neighbors get to meet each other and the cutest little ghosts knock on your door asking for some candy. I really “witch” Halloween would last longer than just one night…
To start preparing this celebration, here is a list of +30 Halloween Wordings you can use:
Simple Halloween Invitation Wording:
- Let’s get Spooky!
- Come to our Spooky Costume Party! We’re DYING to see you!
- Eat, drink and be Scary!
- If you don’t join us for our Halloween Party, it will Haunt You Forever!
- Join Us… If You Dare!
- Join us for our Annual Halloween SPOOK-TACULAR Party
- Join us for a Scary Good Time!
Kids Halloween Invitation Wording:
- Attention all Ghosts and Goblins!
You are invited to our SPOOK-TACULAR Halloween Party
- Ghosts & Goblins and creatures of fright,
don’t miss the call of Halloween Night.
- Ghosts and Goblins, Spooks galore
Scary Witches at your door…….
Jack-O-Lanterns smiling bright
Wishing you a Happy Haunting Night!
- Gremlins and Goblins and Witches on brooms
You are invited to a party under the moon!
- It’s Halloween Time
We’re having a bash
Wear your best costume
To our fun Monster Mash
- We’re having a party
You’re in for a scare
- It’s a Halloween bash
So dress up if you dare!
- Trick or Treat
Here’s Something Neat
We’re Having a Party
That Can’t be Beat
- Get here on your broom, it’s a Halloween Party
Adult Halloween Invitation Wording:
- Come if you DARE!
It’s the Martin’s Halloween Party that’ll be such a fright,
Dancing and eating and music all night!
- We’ve Got the BOOZE
You bring the BOO’s
Join us for some haunting spirits and wicked brews
- We would be delighted if you would join us for a Bite and a Drink
Your soul is requested at the Martin’s
- A party is brewing
And you are invited
Scary Halloween Invitation Wording:
- When witches go riding and black cats are seen, the moon laughs and whisper, come to my party on Halloween.
- It might be Scary…
It might be a Fright…
But it’s sure to be Fun
on Halloween Night!
- You’re invited to our Halloween Party Friday, October 31st at 8 pm
The Martin’s haunted mansion
Bring your own spirits
- It might be scary,
It might be full of fright…
But you’ll never know
If you don’t show on Halloween Night
- Does an evening of fright sound all right?
Then be our guest on Halloween night!
- Come if you dare
To our Halloween scare
Ghosts, goblins, and witches, too
Will be there EAGERLY waiting for you
Funny Halloween Invitation Wording:
- Trick or Treat
Smell my feet
We’ve got beer
And stuff to eat
- Ghosts, goblins, and creatures of the night
Join us for Halloween food, fun, and frights
- There will be food, drink and witch’s brew,
Now all we need is you!
Potluck Halloween Invitation Wording:
- We’re having a potluck
Please come if you dare
All the monsters are hungry
So bring something to share
- Please Join Us For
and to finish your invitation, don’t forget to put the address, date and time….and of course, sign it. Something like this would make guest smile. 🙂
- Your Ghosts, The Martin’s
So, are you ready to start carving pumpkins and stuff? Happy Haunting!